4/2/12

#Back To Business

Okay, guys, let's get back to business.  I don't know what's been happening here at FOOD JUSTICE, LA, but it's been getting pretty weird.  The post-ironic era?  What is that?!?  Lana Del Rey?  Personally, I like Adele much better.  She won so many Grammys after all!  And what ever happened to Tea of the Week?  Sylvia wrote to me the other day and was very upset that there hadn't been a single tea featured since February.  This blog used to be a FOOD JUSTICE!  Now I don't even know what it is about!  FOOD JUSTICE is real!  Let's get back to talking about it!


That is what FOOD JUSTICE means to me.  Look at those plants!  Say good bye to all of them though; this is the last of the FJ HOUSE Fall/Winter crop.  It's springtime now, and that means a whole new batch of vegetables are going into our garden.  Come and listen and learn to what we're planting, what we're eating, and what we're doing in the garden in upcoming posts.  I'm excited...I hope you are too.

-Ben "The Best" Tuthill

1 comment:

  1. You are the voice of reason that this blog need, Ben. You truly are the best.

    ReplyDelete