1/27/12

Get to know FJ HOUSE 2.0

In order to get to know everyone better at the FOOD JUSTICE HOUSE, we asked them a simple question: what did you do over break?

Julia spent long hours working at a store called Patagonia.  I'd never heard of this place before, but apparently they make outdoorsy clothes that college students like.  They aren't made in America, so who cares, right?  Julia insists that they are CLOTHES JUSTICE, so I suppose I trust her.
Dan went to Africa over break.  I bet this was a very life changing experience.  In Africa, there are things like rock badgers (cool!) and monkeys (yuck!).  Have you heard this song by Shakira?  I think it probably sums up Dan's experience:


Zoë went to Germany and tested airplanes.  She spent a lot of her time hanging out in sound proof rooms with giant blue cones.  That's pretty weird, Zoë!
 Dylan learned a lot about almonds.  He learned some crazy facts, and hopefully he'll share them with everyone soon.
 Ruby got a haircut!  She's so trendy, I wish we were friends...
Noah bought a zoo over break.  What a great guy!
As for me...well, let's just say I had a fairly typical winter vacation.

More fun to come!

-Ben "The Best" Tuthill

No comments:

Post a Comment